Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These Days...

Things have really been in fast forward lately. But that's a good thing. I am going into my fourth month being pregnant and thank God for that. Trimester 1 down the drain. The morning, afternoon, night time sickness has got to go! I was never like this with my girls, so we are definately praying for that boy. This is probably my last child, so it would be great to bring a boy into our family. I already have a little belly pouching and all the pains of stretching from my past c-sections.

I have decided that after this semester of school, I'm going to take a break from school since Ihaven't had one since 2009. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Although it makes getting further along even longer, I will get to have some ME time and time for my girls without distractions.

Jonathan is coming upon 1 year of service to the Police Department. He's so happy! I'm just a happy wife that is glad he's finally gotten the dream job of his.

The girls are still taking Taekwondo. Kylie is a green belt and Natalie is a "Little Dragon" about to get her first stripe. These girls make me so happy!

I guess that about sums it up for now! I'll keep posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment