Monday, August 9, 2010

Lately...

Ok, so it's been a while since I have posted, so I guess it's about that time. Days seem to be, just make it to the next, and then the next. My schedule as always stays pretty busy. We have adopted another kitten that was found outside my work. I wonder sometimes why I put myself in this situation of making things harder for myself. She's a cry baby and doesn't like to be held, but she's great when she's asleep! : )

Kylie has joined Taekwondo and so my Tuesdays and Thursdays consist of watching her kick butt! Just kidding...but there is some of that involved. The program helps build the kids up to be strong and outgoing. And I must say, she is definately getting there. In about 1 1/2 months she has already moved up to Yellow Belt. And these Yellow Belt test are no easy deal. The child must be able to recite and know 5 Korean words, be able to execute 16 moves by memory. Must be able to execute many moves in a combination given out by the instructor. She did SOOO good! Mommy was definately proud! She will compete in her first competition on September 11th. I'm not sure how that will go but we are looking forward to it!

Natalie has been going part time to Aiken Village Pre-school. She's doing really well in there. She didn't know her colors before going in there, and now she can tell you what the colors are and if they match any other colors. I'm shocked with that! Before entering in the school, we would ask her about the different colors and she would play it off and guess the colors with her mischievious smile. She will definately be my class clown!

Jonathan has been working as a police officer for about 3 months now and he's doing so great at his job. I knew this was God's place for him. He's about to switch shifts and start nights this Friday. It's going to be a challenge to get any time with him.

I have finally finished my two summer courses and will start with the Fall ones next week. I like starting over, b/c it feels like a milestone and gives me the chance to start over. I did very well on my summer courses and so I know school is where I'm supposed to be. I am almost where I need to take the PRAXIS I. I'm kinda nervous about it, and the practice test don't help. I just need to find the time to go and DO IT! Get it over with! But it cost so much, I have to make sure I don't waste the money by guessing. I have been pretty active with my 4-H club this summer and enjoy the time I have spent with them. The parents have made it so much better for me too. They help tremendously!

So I guess that should catch everyone up to the updated story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment