Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Job, New House...God is definately in my Life




Patience has been a chore for me, but I can honestly say it has paid off. I have to realize that things don't happen in my time, but in God's time. My family has been super blessed lately. Jonathan has started his new job as a police officer and we moved into the house of my dreams and have been living there 1 1/2 weeks now! It's a safe neighborhood, with several kids surrounding us. I can't express enough how much all this means to me. Although it is materialistic, God has answered my prayers and supplied us with what he feels we deserve/need. We were previously in a single-wide mobile home (which by the way is for sale) and every time the weather was bad, we didn't sleep much. The concerns of wind storms and not to mention the fact that we were somewhat under some large pine trees that would take my mobile home out in one whack! We now feel safer in a much more stable home.


Jonathan has been coming home every day telling me different stories of what he is experiencing and going through. I know deep in my heart, this is what is for him. We also own our own painting business which is thankfully keeping going by a good friend and great painter. God has opened so many new doors for us financially and spiritually. I just wanted to take the time to share with everyone our recent blessings! May God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new house! That is exciting. And congrats on the new job for Jonathan. You guys look cute. (:

    ReplyDelete