Tuesday, March 8, 2011

12 weeks and 3 days




You would think after two children already, I should know a thing or two about the weeks, but unfortunately I don't. I guess with the girls I wasn't counting down the days until I got out of the first trimester from being so sick. I'm able to keep some control over the nausia. Still gagging though. Especially when I brush my teeth. I've managed to not have to take any of my nausia pills and that's a plus because I hate what they do to me. But my appetite is starting to kick in. I smell something and if it smells good, I HAVE to have it. This is a fore-warning of spending money when you go to the store to buy a completely different meal than was bought two days prior for the week. It takes more time, but the accomplishment of satisfaction is amazing!

I'm definately stretching more and more every day. My belly is getting tighter and in the way. Since I sit the majority of my day at work, I've found it more comfortable to wear dresses than pants. I'm not much of a "dress" person, but you can't beat the comfort.

My next appointment is this upcoming Monday and I'm pretty excited! MAYBE I'll get to hear the heartbeat finally! I'm not sure why they didn't listen to it last time. All they did was take tons of blood from my body. Everyone keeps asking about when I'll find out what I'm having, and I'm as clueless as they are. Who knows??? This visit they are supposed to do a gluclose screening after I drink a 20 ounce of coke. My appointment is at 1:00 p.m. Do you think that means I'm not supposed to eat and just drink the coke? Or does it matter?? I guess I'll have to call.

Well, I decided to post a picture to mark my progress. I hope you enjoy and keep up with me this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment