Wednesday, March 30, 2011

15 Weeks

Well, I'm 15 weeks and starting to feel much better! I'm getting my appetite back finally! My desires have been fresh produce such as greens and fruit. No meat though! I go back to the doctor April 11th, but not for a sonogram. The sonogram will be in May. We plan on taking the girls and we absolutely can't wait! I'm definately starting to gain weight and feel the scales will show more than 1 lb at the next visit. I'm still having some dizzy spells and headaches, but I feel like they are starting to slack some. No movements yet, but according to the weekly e-mails I get about being pregnant, I should start feeling something within the next 3 weeks. I have gotten to hear the heart beat and that just fills my heart! My challenge right now is to find a way to get little ones to stop hitting my belly. I know they don't mean to, but it's really worrying me. That, or this kid better come out strong! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment