Monday, March 16, 2009


Well...this is my first time doing this whole blog thing. Still trying to get the hang of it. I guess we'll see how it goes. Anyway, my name is Courtney and I have been married since July 2002 to a wonderful man named Jonathan Headley. He means the world to me. Our life has contained many obsticles that we have overcame. Kinda like starting a new chapter of our life. From dating to marriage, from Airforce Guard to Active duty, from no children to two, etc. What a fun adventure my life has been! We now have two beautiful girls. Kylie Grace who is currently 5 and Natalie Faithe who is currently two. They are so fun.

My goal in developing this blog is simply to have a record of the everyday or weekly excitement that the Headley Family can bring. I hope everyone enjoys reading our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment